Part of the Beaver County Broadband Program is to help residents with the cost of Internet.
Read more below to find out more about the different programs and how easy it is to find out if you are eligible to pay less for your Internet.
The Federal Communications Commission (FCC) has created the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) to help ensure that households can afford the broadband they need for work, school, healthcare, and more.
The ACP offers eligible households $30 toward their monthly Internet bill and up to $100 on the purchase of a computer or Internet-enabled device. This is an income-based program, so residents qualify if their annual income is less than 200% of the poverty level or if they participate in another eligible assistance program.
Affordable Connectivity Program Video Tutorial
Watch our video tutorial below to help assist you when signing up for the Affordable Connectivity Program
If you qualify for this this program, you will be able to save money on your monthly Internet bill.
- Have you heard of the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB)? This is the same program, with a new name.
- Have you heard of the Lifeline program? The ACP offers a larger discount than Lifeline. If you are already enrolled in Lifeline, you do not have to reapply for the ACP.
Click the button to apply for the Affordable Connectivity Program now:
Affordable Connectivity Program Text Only Tutorial
The application process requires several steps. See below for a step-by-step guide to the application process.
What you will need:
- An email address
- Some form of ID. A Social Security number is NOT required.
- Documentation that proves your eligibility.
- Patience. The application will take 10-15 minutes to complete if you have all documents ready before you begin. It may take longer if you need to locate documents.
What you may need:
- Proof of your participation in an eligible assistance program
- Proof of income
- This may require access to a scanner, or ability to save and upload PDFs.
To download and print the written instructions please click the button below.
Get assistance by phone.
Need Help With the ACP? If you need to talk to someone about your eligibility or application status, call the ACP Support Center at (877) 384-2575.
Apply by mail.
Download an application form to fill out manually and submit by mail: https://www.affordableconnectivity.gov/how-to-apply/
Sign up for project updates
Stay informed! Receive the latest news and project updates directly to your inbox.